Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Child Whisperer Photography Portrait vouchers and Child Whisperer Photography promotions both electronic and physical are non-refundable. Your Child Whisperer Photography appointment must be booked within 2 months of purchase or receipt of your voucher.
2. Clients must be over 18 to take part in one of our Photography sessions & promotions. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend with a parent or legal guardian present.
3. A Family is designated as a group consisting of two parents and their children. It is at the studios discretion to accept groups outside of this genre.
4. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable. Strictly one voucher per family in a 12-month period.
5. Each Child Whisperer Photography promotion may be subject to a fully refundable booking deposit at the studio’s discretion, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment time and limit non-attendance. This will usually be £20.00 per person/family group according to date and availability
6. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment or fail to notify Serena at Child Whisperer Photography within 72 hours of your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable. If unable to make your Child Whisperer Photography appointment, please contact Serena immediately to inform her. Failure to do so will void your Child Whisperer Photography voucher and you will lose any deposit paid.
7. Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 72 hours in advance without forfeiting their Child Whisperer Photography voucher. Weekend bookings including Friday, Saturday and Sunday's clients must give at least 7 days’ notice should they wish to reschedule otherwise a rebooking fee of £20 may be applicable.
8. Appointments once booked are non-cancellable and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of the Child Whisperer Photography voucher.
9. If a client should arrive up to 15 minutes late for an appointment, we cannot guarantee all aspects of the service and the deposit cannot be refunded.
10. If a client should arrive later than 30 minutes for an appointment without prior contact with Serena The Child Whisperer Photography studio will not provide any services and any deposit will be lost. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable.
11. Clients are advised to bring at least one change of clothing to studio sessions. (This applies to ALL Child Whisperer Photography vouchers and is designed to give the client a better quality and selection of images to choose from.)
12. Child Whisperer Photography Portrait clients must attend the first viewing session otherwise the voucher or promotional offer will be rendered invalid.
13. Images are available for purchase on the day. Please refer to your Child Whisperer Photography Studio price list for products available to purchase. It is The Child Whisperer Photography Studio’s discretion whether they keep images that are not purchased.
14. Strictly no refunds are permitted once a print release has been handed over in the form of images purchased on a disc.
15. For copyright purposes no, personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copyright remains with The Child Whisperer Photography studio. All clients using The Child Whisperer Photography Studio Services agree that any images taken by The Child Whisperer Photography Studio therefore belong to The Child Whisperer Photography Studio and can be used for advertising/display purposes at The Child Whisperer Photography Studio’s discretion.
16. The Child Whisperer Photography Studio accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought onto the premises.
17. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion from any online or third-party companies you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) The Child Whisperer Photography Studio reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions this may involve changing appointment times and dates or moving the booking to a partner studio of similar standing. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
19. Prints, frames and images purchased must be collected within 1 month of the purchase date. All products thereafter not collected will be disposed of. This does not affect your statutory rights.
20. Please be aware that on rare occasions due to unforeseen circumstances Your Child Whisperer Photographer may be running behind. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum however delays on occasions can occur.
21. The Child Whisperer Photography Studio will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man made fibres. It's sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye. .
The Xperience Group Portrait of the Month Competition Terms and Conditions
The winners of the Xperience Group’s Portrait of the Month Competitions are decided purely by the highest number of Likes or Loves on our monthly competition albums on our Facebook page.
There will be one winner announced each calendar month, starting January 2020.
How to vote:
ENTRY OPEN FROM WEDNESDAY 1ST JANUARY 2020. To vote, you need to ‘Like‘ or ‘Love‘ the image of your choice in the relevant Portrait of the Month competition album found on our Xperience Group Facebook page. The Winning image will have the most combined ‘Likes’ and ‘Loves’.
Alternative ‘reactions’ (‘Haha‘, ‘Wow‘, ‘Sad‘ and ‘Angry‘) will not count as a vote. You can only vote for an image once: Facebook will only allow individual accounts to ‘like’ or ‘love’ once per image.
‘Likes‘ or ‘Loves‘ will only be counted on the images that are in the competition album on the Xperience group’s Facebook page. ‘Likes‘ or ‘Loves‘ on images shared outside of the album will not be counted.
In the event of a tie, the winning image will be decided by an independent judge chosen by The Xperience Group.
Participation in the competition:
Choose one image from your portrait session to enter in to The Xperience Group’s Portrait of the Month Competition, via your participating Xperience photographer.
It will be up to your Xperience Photographer and the Xperience Group to submit and upload your chosen image to the Portrait of the Month Facebook album for the public vote.
Due to social media rules & restrictions any images that do not pass basic permisions of Facebook will not be submitted into the competition.
Parents/Guardians who choose to participate in the competition accept that their child/children/family image can be viewed, voted for and commented on by the public on Facebook.
Prior consent has been given from Parents/Guardians of the child/children/pet to be featured in each monthly competition.
All images submitted into Portrait of the Month have been professionally photographed by a current member of the Xperience Group, that have actively agreed to participate in this competition.
The winning entry from each month: Parents/Guardians have given their consent for the images to be used in any relevant media content created by the Xperience Group. This includes marketing, packaging, advertising, website and social media. This can also include raising awareness on social media for this competition.
The Xperience Portrait of the Month Competition is not associated with any other competition. The promotion of other competitions on the Portrait of the Month Facebook page is prohibited.
Competition prizes and notification
There will be one winner announced each calendar month.
The monthly prize for the winning image is £200 John Lewis Vouchers. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
The monthly winner will be contacted by their Xperience Photographer, on behalf of The Xperience Group, within 14 days of the competition closing date.
In the event of circumstances arising outside of our control, The Xperience Group of Photographers reserve the right, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
The decisions of The Xperience Group are final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
The competition is not open to employees or contractors of The Xperience Group.
The Xperience group’s Portrait of the Month photography competition is administered by The Xperience Group.
The rules of POTM allow multiple babies, children, people or Dogs to be featured in the photography competition entry.
Rules created - November 1st 2019